CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 1, 2011

Day 4 a habit I wish I didnt have.....

Ugh I probably have a few, one would be checking my facebook a million times a day. I don't know what I expecting to see when I check it but it has some kind of magnet pull on me lol. Another would be twisting my hair around my finger until it knots and then breaking it off, I used to do it while I sucked my thumb when I was little. I stopped the thumb sucking but the hair twirling just stuck with me.
p.s. if facebook were a woman I defiantly call her Devil women! lol

1 comments:

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee

Okay, when I saw the title of this post I immediately had a mental picture of you sucking your thumb and twirling your hair! OMG!! I wonder what people would think of for me. I have wanted to do this challenge thing, but I'm not dedicated enough to blog 30 days straigh. I am also guilty of checking facebook a million times a day. It's my window to the outside world. I am really dissappointed when there are no new posts or updates. I'm also a blog-a-holic. When there are no new posts, it really bums me out! So thanks for posting so much new stuff!!

Blog Archive