CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

I hope I haven't overloaded my blog with too many churchy things, however with that being said the gospel is the center of my life so its what I have to share.
Making the choice to be baptised was singlehandedly the best thing I have ever done. It lead me to the path of finding my amazing husband and was blessed with two beautiful children. These two missionaries had an impact on my life like no one ever has before, the spirit they brought with them to my home was so strong. I love them very much and am so thankful they are still a BIG part of my life.


Now this other person who I like to refer to as my adopted brother is Darren Averett. He was my boss in physical therapy for five years. He shared his testimony with me on a daily basis for four years. The day I decided to join the church I couldn't think of any one better to baptise me than him. cool thing is I got baptised in the same church and font he did when he was only 8, this picture is taken in the same spot he has a photo of himself on his baptism. Pretty cool if you ask me

2 comments:

KW

That is really cool. I love to hear your conversion story about how the gospel has changed you, it really is amazing, isn't it!?

Chelsey

I love reading your strong testimony and the fact that you are not scared to share it. You are wonderful Shawna!

Blog Archive