CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 3 a pic of me and my friends

Well I cant just post one..........

This first picture is some of the greatest friends I have ever had. We have all been friends since high school. Jess, Tami, Tresca and Hayley. Love them so much

This is the lovely Nicole, she has been a friend since the 11th grade. Her and her family have always been such wonderful examples of the gospel and this picture was taken the day I got sealed in the St. George temple. Love you Pud

And the wonderful Courtney who was posted about in my Sunday shout out last week. This was at our lunchen after my sealing to my family.

Last but deffintley not least, my bestest friend Veronica. I met Ronnie here in Hurricane and Im lucky enough to also have her in my ward. We share the love and passion of our beautiful horses and spend ALOT of time together. I trully feel like I knew her before this life and love having her be my friend.

p.s. I never claimed to be pretty but I know Im deffintaly NOT in a few of these pictures, Im just sayin........


Now if only I actually had a picture of ALL my wonderful friends, I sadly dont. So if you are wishing you were in a picture on here with me, know that Im wishing that too.

1 comments:

Courtney Bardsley

You look BEAUTIFUL!!! I on the other hand, don't!! haha! I can tell that was when I was still loosing the swelling from the steroids!!! Love you so much! I'm so grateful for your friendship!