CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 26-What do you think about your friends

This is a rather weird question, but here goes. I don't "think" I have great friends, I KNOW I do! I have such a variety of friends its really great. I have my High school girls that I love so dearly, its really great we are still so close after all these years. I have my ward friends that keep me grounded and I love to see on Sundays. I have my friends like Wade and Courtney that I worked with in physical therapy, you should check out their blogs. Wade is one of my faithful followers of my blog, I love seeing comments from him because I know he really reads my stuff. And I have my bestest friend Veronica that I feel I knew before this life, she is so great to me. I have so many other friends I cant even keep putting in categories. I truly am blessed

2 comments:

Wade The Rascal

I'd say your friends are pretty blessed just to be your friends, and just to be thought of. Thanks Shawna!

Brynn

It's just cuz you're so awesome, that's why you have great friends! Like Wade said, we are all blessed to know you :)

Blog Archive