CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TWILIGHT

Ok Im so excited about this. My friend Amy and I are planning a twilight party for the night of the movie opening. We got together last night to go over all the details. I cant wait, we are doing the theme of Fork's High prom. It will be a couples party with games and everything. I cant tell any more details because its a surprise. However I had to share how cute the invitations are. If you look on the cover of the first book there is and apple, Amy thought of the apple and I thought of the saying. We attatched the invite to the apple with vampire fangs. We gave them to the husbands of all the girls invited. This is what it says, this one is Nephi's


Nephi,
Edward you are not,
but you are all we got.
So, ask the apple of your eye
To be your prom date at Fork's high

Due to the hunting season we
are running low on deer,
So donate five dollars
to keep your wife's neck clear.


Are you kidding me? That is so clever if I do say so myself. I really cant wait for the party, I know Im a nerd but I love these books and cant wait for the Movie

10 comments:

Tami Haws

I have to say it is a SUPER cute idea. I have NO idea what you are talking about but I did get the book the other day and I have started reading it. So I'll understand shortly, Ihope. I want to see what all the hipe is about.

Anonymous

Sounds fun. You are lucky to have fun friends there to do stuff like that with. Let me know how it went.

Chelsey

That is so awesome! What a cute idea! I cannot wait for the movie. I'm driving Cody nuts!

Lenzi

Well.. now I am jealous and feel left out cuz I was too lazy to get into the books haha! Owell.. maybe the next big "IT" series I will get in to so I can be invited to fun parties!!

K,K and Tay

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!

Kristen

Good idea! That will be a lot of fun! I cannot wait for the movie.

Tami Haws

SO I am just letting you know I thought when I started reading the book I wouldn't like it cause how much everybody talked about it. But I have to say I haven't been able to put it down. Oh and by the way the pic of Mav thats says Tub Time he has the handsomest features. You are going to have to beat the girls off with a stick when he's older. Anyway just wanted to say that and I miss ya tons

Annie G

haha shawna first of all
you guys are so addicted to twilight! haha it's okay, what else can you do in hurricane? haha. Second of all dont take the crazy shawna thing personal, I think it's funny and I think you're crazy so it fits well. I am SO SO SO glad I am on your page and that I get to be Annie the nut haha. Makes me feel cool!

candice

ok that sounds like alot of fun i wish we lived closer let me now how the party goes

Anonymous

I so wish I could attend....I am a late comer to this absolutely intoxicating series. I started with Twilight on Monday and am almost finished with New Moon. I am making my plans to see the film this weekend. Hope your party is/was fun!