CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day's 12,13,14 whoops

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-'A picture of you and your family

Ok, I found out about blogger through my friend Jana. She was making one and so I went home and explored it and fell in love. I HATE scrap booking so this was a fun way to document my life and kids without the frilly stuff.

Day 13- Dear Brandon,(my older brother)
You really hurt my feelings this weekend. I had been waiting for you and your family to visit for two months. I had food bought, laundry washed and my house ready to house you and your little family. Instead you got a hotel and left me with your two dogs, one which is in heat and wearing a diaper. I feel like a glorified boarding house to your pooches and that has really sucked. Ive tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I know you really needed this vacation. I just wish you knew what it was like to live away from your family and how much you long to see them. I still love you, and I loved taking your beautiful family pictures today
But p.s. Ill be charging you extra for all the nasty pads Ive been changing on your hormonal pooch!
Love Shawna

Day 14- a pic of me and my family

1 comments:

Wade The Rascal

I love how candid that letter was. That's a hard thing to do sometimes; it's not easy expressing those things openly; always seems easier to suppress and "forget."
And I love the composition of the family portrait you did for them.

Blog Archive