CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?

Day 29 huh, this brings a tear to my eye. Only one day left of this silly challenge.
I have learned alot in the last month, first off dont put expectations on people. People will let you down and hurt you so dont expect too much. Ive learned some more patience, as if I havent had to have enough of it the past two years. Ive learned and felt even more of my Saviors love for me

3 comments:

Wade The Rascal

You forgot to learn that I'm your blog's #1 fan.

Brynn

You are one of the most amazing ladies I've met. That's what I've learned in the last month.....and that I must be your number 2 fan :)

Shawna

Man you guys are way to nice to me. I think you're both pretty great myself

Blog Archive