CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 22, 2009



So I had no need for a title to this post, This pic explains it all. YES we are moving, but dont freak out. Ok so Heavenly Father is always aware of us and through trials is where we find him the most. And for all of you that know Nephi and I you know we havent had the best circumstances in our lives. Luckily they lead us to each other but we have had trails here too. Well with the situation we were both left in after our first marriages we never ever thought we would be getting into a home anytime soon. So as luck would have it a couple in our ward had been praying about finding someone to rent their house. They had bought another house in the ward and have had touble selling the other. Through prayer they felt strongly about asking us. Well....... they are willing to rent to us for a year and at the end of the year evaluate the situation and see where things stand. From that point on they want to talk about helping us buy the house. So its in our same ward and only a few blocks from where we are. Can you believe it???? Its three bedroom, two bath and has a great front yard and a fenced back. I am so overwhelmed with emotion about this. I feel the spirit so stong in our lives right now. I cant even believe how blessed we are and how aware of us our Father in Heaven is. I know that this is going to be an adventure, and I cant wait to start it. We will be moving the last week of March. So Im sure alot of pics will be coming soon. I just had to share this wonderful news, and I needed a reason for a post. What a dang good reason.

11 comments:

Anonymous

We are so excited for you! I am so happy you can get out of the dark. Thanks again for the pics. They turned out awesome!

Anonymous

YAY!!!

candice

how awesome is that congrats youn wont now what 2 do with ur self with your own space good luck and sure do miss you

KW

Wow! That is sooo awesome. I am so happy for you guys. The Lord really does watch out for us.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

Yay! Congrats! That will be so exciting for you guys! You'll have to let me know your new address! Hope you are doing well! LOVE YOU!

K'Brina Colby

That sounds awesome!!!

Brittanie

That's awesome!! Such a blessing! I love how the Lord works in mysterious ways and especially through other people. ;)
Now, if I lived down there, I could totally help you move. I am not good at the phone thing at all...but coming and moving I got that down. ;)

The Hone's

Thats awesome! Ill have to come see it when ya move in.

Ginnifer

Oh my gosh that is so cool! Congrats!

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley

Hey woman! congrats! I miss talking to you! I hope you guys are doing great!!

Unknown

how great is that! happy moving!!!