CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day's 17 and 18

Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

Someone I would like to maybe switch lives with would maybe be Brad Paisley's wife...... and the reason why would be to have to him sing me to sleep for just one night, love love love his voice. plus HELLO he's pretty handsome!!

Plans dreams or goals I have would be to be the best mom I can. I'm thinking of homeschooling and I really worry about failing my kids. My goals would be to stick with it and help them the best way I can and remember that if it doesn't work out I'm not a failure if they end up in public school. I also would like to keep my self physically well enough that I never end up in a wheel chair or with leg braces. I know that in the end I'm not really in control of those things, My C.M.T has a mind of its own. :(

1 comments:

Wade The Rascal

Brad Paisley is lame.

And home schooling? Sounds like a big challenge. Although, you couldn't do any worse than my public school education. So I say go for it!

Blog Archive