CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day's 22 and 23

Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot

What makes me different from everyone else? Well I'm a different faith than my immediate family, and that's hard at times. I hate seafood, I smell everything even if its really gross like the lint between my kids toes. (I know I know its sick but I cant help it) This really is one of the dumber questions so I have no idea what else to say.

Something I crave alot would be affection. And the sucky thing is I married someone who is not overly affectionate and that's hard on me sometimes. I also CRAVE Coke(meaning Coca Cola) but that would actually be better described as an addiction

2 comments:

Wade The Rascal

Stop smelling toe junk! Ugh. That's totally gross. Haha. Even if it's that of your own kids. You are crazy.

I share the addiction to Coke. I've had 2 cans today; trying to cut down on the 32oz. ones. One day, I'll decide to be healthier.

I'm kind of sad, knowing your 30 day blog challenge is nearly over :(

Shawna

awww Im kinda glad you'll be sad, I didnt really think anyone was even following it.... You're the best Wade.

Blog Archive