CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally

Well I finally got up the guts to go for my dream and really start taking some pics and using what I believe is some God given talent. I have a few different families lined up waiting for me to take their pics. I set up a Photography blog so I could share them with all of you. This is very scary but really exciting at the same time. Im not patting myself on the back or tring to convince you that Im the bomb at this but its been along time coming that I have something in my life like this that I enjoy so much and I can actually act on. I hope that you all can give me some feedback on what you think. Im not doing it to make money but to make memories. Wow was that cheese or what? Anyway the link to my new photo blog is here on my page. I titled it "Photos by Murry". My middle name is Marie and my dad has called me Murry my whole life. I love the nickname, it always makes me smile and think of my dad. Anyway thanks for checkin it out

3 comments:

Anonymous

Hi, I looked at your new blog. It is super cute. I love the ones of the dad and daughter. Those are always my favs. anyway, I tried to leave a comment on there and it wouldn't let me. I don't know why. do i need a code or something? anyways, real cute and good luck.

Anonymous

I wish we lived closer - I so wish I had someone to take good quality pics of us -outside of the photo studios that are just too "posed". I love the photos on your new blog! best of luck!

K'Brina Colby

That is awesome. Good Luck! I love taking pics, but I am too scared to do it for other people! I checked the other blog, and the photos look great.