CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

No Words


I have no words to express the love I have for my son. I remember thinking back to my life even 5 years ago and the memories are not good. I truly never thought in a million years I would EVER be a mother. I just shut the idea out of my head. Even though my first marriage was awful you cant blame a women for wanting a child. I remember pleading with heavenly father in my prayers to please bless me with a baby. I remember every month thinking that I was pregnant and crying when I found out I wasnt. The pain is unbearable. The day I found out I was finally pregnant was a day that forever changed me. Of course I didnt believe the first test or the second, and really who askes the doctor if you can keep the test I took there?, oh yeah that is me I totally did. Meeting Maverick for the first time was overwhelming. I physically felt Heavenly Fathers love surround me and burn in my chest. Having him in my life over the last 19 months is surreal. I love being a mom at Christmas even though he doesnt know whats going on, I do and its wonderful. We made these Santa's today and I had to share it with you. How momish to have him on the fridge hanging by an orange magnet. Im sure this is just the start to many other fridge debuts but I love it!

8 comments:

K,K and Tay

Cute Santa!! You are such a great Mom. Maverick is lucky to have you...

Anonymous

I look forward to checking your blog for new posts - Being a mom is the greatest isn't it. Cute Santa too.
I have a camera question - what kind do you use? Is it easy to use?

Dana

I was so happy to hear you could have kids too! And what a cute kid he is!

JW

That is so cute! I am so happy that you are able to be a mommy too, you deserve it and you are such a great one!

JW

Oh that last comment was by me (Kristin), I must have been logged in under Jared's name!

Tami Haws

Just wanted to say A Woo Hoo!! I'm coming to visit my Shawna soon

Lenzi

You are so cute! I love that you did that Santa with the boys, JJs is taped to the door with his cute christmas card from Maverick! Thanks so much for being such a cute mom to Maverick..cause my kid gets the pay off too hehe.. and by the way, you are right the orange magnet is TOTALLY momish :)

Tami Haws

We got your christmas card, it's way cute. Hopefully if we ever get ours mailed to us we'll send you ours...even though youve already seen it, Love ya