CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Family Home Evening

So tonight for family home evening we made a ginger bread house, or so we tried. It was the worst 9 dollars I ever spent. The kit was kinda hard to do and it didnt turn out like I wanted it to but we had fun trying. Maverick just liked licking icing off of his fingers and eating candy, how 18 month old of him. Anyway here are some pics of the awful house, Better luck next year huh. Oh and one more of the tree, this pic turned out better than the other one I posted. I love Christmas dont you?






8 comments:

K,K and Tay

I have been wanting to make a gingerbread house forever!! We should have done it together.. It turned out really cute. Your tree is Darling..

Anonymous

your house is cute - so is the tree.

Tami Haws

Your such a BUTT, I'm your real friend so I can say that... :) You did a great job on the house your always hard on your self. I need to be better at remembering family night we do it once a month with everyone in the family but I'm not so good remembering my little family at home OOPPS! Anyway I love your guts and I hope to talk to you soon.

Wade The Rascal

Sweet. Brynn and I had my family over the other night and we all did ginger bread houses. Our kits were 9 bucks as well, from Walmart but they look a bit different from hours. If you would have still been in town, you would have been invited. Your house looked good too.

Anonymous

Your house turned out really cute. I am so excited to make one this year too. I love that kind of stuff.

candice

So cute that is what our family is going to do on monday but last year I learned the girls didn't like sharing Logan likes it her way and Payton just messes it up so I think we are going to do two this year so I'll post the pixs when we are done

Sol

Hi there just popped over from Erica's blog. Didnt want you to think I was a lurker.

Your tree and the gingerbread house are lovely.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

Just have to tell ya that Maverick's pic with Santa is PRICELESS! ;) Too cute though! And Thanks for the heads up on the gingerbread house! I've always wanted to try one, but I think that I'll pass! Hope things are going better for you! I love you guys and miss you!

Ash