CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

BABY TAG




1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In the bathroom at work on my lunch break
2-Who was with you? Just me, I usally dont let people in the bathroom with me, haha
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a test because my friend told me I was way emotional and sounded hormonal. (how is that different from every other day?)lol
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Tears of joy and uncontrollable shaking
5- Who was the first person you told? Nephi My husband
6- Did you plan to get pregnant? OH YES!
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes we couldnt wait
8-Was everybody happy for you? YES!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? Not really just couldnt stop talking about it
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Oh yes we suck at waiting. We went to the mall at 15 weeks. It took the little turkey a good hour to "uncover" himself so we could see
11- What was the sex? ALL BOY
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes my mom and little sis. It was awsome and very overwhelming to have all of my friends give me so many gifts
13- If yes, who? FAMILY, FRIENDS, AND CO-WORKERS!
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? UNFORTUNATELY YES, Im awful for admitting that and Im so not saying what the outfits were. :)
15- How much weight did you gain? Oh man am I really typing this right now? 45 pounds.
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? All but about 15
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? Again why am I typing this, yes I look like I was attacked by a small tiger. haha Oh well
18- What did you crave the most? Arby's french dip with Swiss cheese, I had them 5 times in one week. That aint right
19- Did you crave anything crazy? One night I dreamed about a grilled peanut butter sand which and woke the next morning and had it for breakfast, It was good.
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Not getting comfortable to sleep and nosey old people telling me they didnt like the name Maverick.
21- Were you married at the time? YES
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Just retained alot of water
23- Where were you when you went into labor? In the hospital, they started me
24- Did your water break? NO, A NURSE AT THE HOSPITAL BROKE IT
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Proud daddy to be, Nephi
26- Did you go early or late? Early!
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Nephi and my mom and dad, dont worry my dad didnt see my action, he stood up by my head and cried like a baby.
28- How long were you in labor for? 18 HOURS
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? AN EPIDURAL - BAD EXPERIENCE!
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? NATURAL
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Uncontrolable tears and joy
32- How big was the baby(s)? 6lbs 12 oz 21in But I looked like he should have weighed about 2olbs
33- Did your Husband cry? No he was all hyped up on all the Mt.Dew
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Maverick Nephi Iverson
35- Does his name have any significant meaning? Maverick is just an awsome name and of course Nephi is after daddy
36- Did you have any visitors? Just my side of the family and friends and a few of Nephi's when we got home
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? He had what is called hypospadias (under developed pee pee) and had surgery for it at 6 months old. But looks good as new now ;)
38- How old is your baby today? 19 months and growing way too fast!
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Daddy wants to try next month, but the IUD and I have other ideas.
40-If you could, would you do it all over again? Heavens yes this has been the some of the best times of my life
NOW I TAG Lenzi, Bit(Kristin),Brynn, Caitie, Tami,Candice and anyone else who wants to do it.

3 comments:

Janel

What a fun tag! I might do it later.




P.S. 45 pounds is nothing to my 70+ some.

Tami Haws

BOO... so I'm in a hurry and thats all I could think of to say. As always I love your guts

Tami Haws

Heu just letting you know that we are still in Cheyenne and we are hopefully leaving tomorrow. Ill let you know when we get there. Hope to see you soon