CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

So what can I say about Christmas? Well it was pretty amazing. It was the first time Nephi or I have ever spent it away from our family. We had our own little family night on Christmas Eve which consisted of a christmas movie of our choice, Mine being "ELF" and Nephi's "Christmas vaction". I personlly hate that movie and think its not a great one for the kiddlets to watch so Maverick and I watced "ELF" first before he went to bed. This is a pic of him in his new Jammies watching the movie with his bear bear and blankie

The next morning we opended presents and loved watching Mavericks face light up with each one, His favorites were, see and say and a magna doodle.



OH yes and mama got a bike trailer and santa had already put it together. SWEET!! I also got the much anticipated Guitar Hero. LOVE IT!!!! These are the wonderful stockings from santa, Can you believe he got me a Bob Marley hoodie? This santa that lives here AKA NEPHI, hates Bob with a passion but knew I would love it. Thanks babe



All in all it was a wonderful time. I love that I have my own little family now. I couldnt ask for more. Although we missed our families greatly we loved the time we had together. I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas also

5 comments:

Anonymous

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Wade The Rascal

Looks like you had a great Christmas this year. Having it with your own little family is awesome. It's kind of cool to think that you guys can be the beginning of a new tradition. One day Maverick will be bringing some girl---hopefully not a fluzie--home for Christmas as the Iverson's. I'm not into Bob Marley either. I feel Nephi's pain. But what a great husband to buy you what you'd love. And I super love the bike trailer of course. Can't wait to have one of my own. OK, the score is now Shawna: one bazillion to Wade: two

Lenzi

rock on bob dylan! hehe you guys are so stinkin cute :) Thanks so much for inviting us over for the fight it was fun, the next one it's our turn to host!! Love ya tons!!

Janel

What a fun Christmas for you guys! I love the picture of Maverick at the top of your page so cute!



P.S Everywhere I look I see or hear the name Dylan or Bob Dylan. The name is following me. I believe in signs and I'm starting to think it's a sign that maybe I should just give in and go with Rob on calling our baby boy Robert Dylan.

Brynn

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! So fun to have your own little family! I finally did the baby tag, it was fun, thanks for tagging me!! So you'll have to check it out, although you already know all the answers :)