CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

A breath of fresh air

Finally after that last depressing post, I can breath more freely now that Im home. My grandma is doing better and I got my car fixed and I made it home to Hurricane with no problems. Thank you to everyone for your sweet comments while I was feeling down. While I was at my parents I did enjoy myself. I got to met my two friends little babies for the first time and was able to take a few cute pics of them.

This is Gunner, he is so precious. I got to witness Gunner's big sis Payton be born and it was an awsome experiance. I love his mommy Candice and am sad I dont get to see her more.



These little feet and this little face are Jericho. I loved smothering him with love while visiting with Brynn and Wade. They are great friends. I think he's little feet turned out stikin cute.


And lastly to add a little spunk in this post may I present to you, CADEN "The bad guy". That is what my nephew was calling himself. I laughed my head off at this. He has footed one piece pajamas on plus three other pairs of pants, three more shirts and socks on his hands. He was doing ninja kicks and crazy moves until he was dripping in sweat, Which didnt take long. I love this kids imagination. Seriously as soon as he was awake in the morning he has to have some kind of super hero or bad guy outfit on. I think I only saw him in normal clothes a few times in 8 days.




of course no post is complete without Maverick, The infamous finger sucking continues(for now) lol

2 comments:

Brittanie

Cute pictures! I love the finger sucking one. ALL my kids have sucked their thumb or fingers much to my frustration!! ;)

HEY - I need your address!!!

Nic and Ashley Haws

I read the comment you left on our blog... of course you can add our blog to yours!

I'm love the pics you have posted! So cute!

I will let Nic know that you found us. I'm sure he'll be excited. Congrats on joining the Church. One thing I have learned is that the more involved in the Gospel you are, the harder life seems to become... however, the joy and strength you receive is infinite. Congrats on going through the temple! Isn't it wonderful!?

Hope your Christmas season is awesome!

-Nic & Ashley Haws