CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Random.....


So I have been reflecting on some things in my life lately and Ive concluded that I personally have alot of corks. Im corky and I dont care who knows. Don't believe me, just let me lay a few things out for you. Who knows maybe someday when I'm gone my hubby will look back at this post and miss these corky parts of me.

1. I only shave my legs once a week (thank heavens for church) or Id never shave, sorry Nephi
2. I love peanut butter and chocolate syrup on my ice cream. Add a tiny bit of milk in the bowl and your bound to get some action. wink wink just ask my hubby
3. I smell everything, good bad or disgusting I HAVE to smell things. My son has some RIPE feet.
4. I kiss my kids on the back of the neck every morning to see if they have a fever... What?? I know that's weird but your lips can tell better than your hand..
5. I clean my house in a special order... Kitchen first, living room, front room, bedrooms and ending with bathrooms. Don't mess with the order or you could get hurt.
6. I hate hate hate seafood. Id rather starve to death than eat any, its a texture thing
7. I secretly don't enjoy having people over to my house. I don't know why I go to such extremes to keep it clean and decorated cute because I don't like people being in it. I'm kind of a home body. (don't take offense to this, I love all of my friends and family I just struggle inside with it)
8. I love the smell of my horse when she is sweaty, I love to kiss all over her nose. Its better than crack (p.s. Ive never tried crack I'm just guessing)
9. Only I can put the kids car seats in the car, no one else is aloud to try. Only I cant get them tight enough.
10. I hate when Nephi just stands in the entry way and church and acts like he's lost and cant find a seat on his own. Every Sunday I have a twinge go through me that makes me want to kick him in the head for it. Love you babe.
11. I have to charge my cell phone every night, even if the battery isn't low, I'm terrified of needing it and it being dead. (And yes I know its not good on the battery but I don't care its good for my OCD)
12. I have to not watch my hubby help clean because I don't think he does it right, I usually clean up behind him when he's not looking but who's keeping track?
13. I cant listen to the radio when I'm trying to find an address, for some reason I feel anxious from the sound of it.
14. I CAN'T go to sleep at night without checking on my boys. I have to see that they are covered and not too hot or cold. Plus who doesn't like to look at their angels sleeping?
15. I fart in my sleep ALOT... Don't tell me you dont! For some reason I just let it rip when I'm sleeping, again sorry Nephi. (How do I know this if Im sleeping you ask? Ive woken myself up!) Not awsome
16. I always want to pull the emergency brake every time we park. Nephi HATES it.
Last but not least I think I look at the time on my cell phone at least a 100 times a day. I don't know why its just a habit.
So As you can see I'm just a ball of joy to be around 24/7! I think this will go down as one of the most awkward posts Ive ever posted, however I just had to get it all off my chest. I'm a nut ball that's for sure.

9 comments:

Wade The Rascal

I knew you were a little quirky. I had no idea to this extent. Haha. I didn't need to know about your sleep farting; but this is your blog. Don't ever tell Nephi that you clean up behind his cleaning, or he may never clean again. I still can't get over you being a horse kind of girl. I had no idea you were ever into farm animals, let alone that you'd have a fixation with kissing a horse's nose. That's funny.
Anyway, quirks are good. They make us who we are. I liked this blog entry a lot.

KW

Don't worry I have a lot of these same habits (not the farting), but I check the time on my cell all the time, pull the emergency brake, only shave once a week, and I have to check on Luke at least 5 times before I can go to bed. I think we all have weird things :)

The Hone's

I love this post. It made me laugh only because some of it I do too....not telling which ones. Haha.

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

First off, I miss your dang face... And next, it doesn't hurt your cell battery because of the kind of battery it is (If you want indepth detail about this, ask Chandler because he explained it to me once)

I have OCD about my dishwasher and the way the laundry is folded (when it actually gets folded lol)

Did I mention I freakin miss you?

Anyway, glad you posted this. It gave me a good laugh before I go off to bed!

Love ya girl!
Ash

Jessica Steele

This was sooo cute! It made me laugh and only made me miss you more! I totally agree with 1 except I go 3 weeks :P, 9 is right on the money, and with 13 I get the same anxiety...this includes trying to park as well. I have to admit that I only check blogs or even post a blog every few months but happened to check this today :) You are awesome for posting this! Love you!!

Tiffy!!

I just laughed so hard at these, thanks... I think I do about 95% of these things also. Love the honesty.

Anonymous

I love the new layout, very cute! so glad you decided to keep blogging (it's been awhile since I checked).
this post - great! everyone has quirks and corks.

Anonymous

Funny. It made me want to post some of the weird things that I do. Maybe I would, except I have this very (weird) fear of copying someone. That would be one of the things that I would post if I weren't afraid of that and I was going to post them:) Maybe I will. Would you think that I was copying? You know you can be honest. Anyway, I am still waiting for a call from you. You know that you can call me after nine or on a weekend right? Just because I don't have a cell right now doesn't mean that you have to completely cut me off:( miss you!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee

Yep, it's true. You are normal. Everyone has these weird things they do. I do most of those, too. Your boys are so cute, I love blogs, I'm so glad you have one!!