CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

New Kicks

SO I always have in the back of my mind how bad I dont want Maverick to have the same problem as me. I have CMT (type of muscular dystropy) and its possible that I have passed it to him. Dont get me wrong I havent had a bad life but times have been hard, I had major surgery on both my feet and it wasnt fun. Anyway, I always am thinking about it. I love getting Maverick new shoes. He has an obsession with them just like his daddy. We went to Vegas this weekend and got him these new "kicks" he's wearing... What did you exspect, he had to look pimpin to go to Vegas. I will admit I still cant believe we spent that much on them but they are OHHH so Cute.






Maverick loves to kneel and pretend like he's sliding into home plate. All you have to do is say "Safe" and wave your arms and he'll kneel, its so cute.

4 comments:

Anonymous

So Cute Boy! I love his little shoes.

Chelsey

Those are the cutest shoes! I love buying shoes for my kids, and I always have to justify how much I spent. He is so cute!

Brynn

Ok, so I love that you have the Wedding Singer song on your blog. That's the song Wade sang to propose to me (words changed a bit). Oh, it makes me smile! I went and got "the secret of the baby whisperer" today. I'm excited to start reading it!!

Tami Haws

Hey lady. I called today but I figured you were busy. I made a blog for my charity, I had a favor. I know you said you would donate if you could, well I have another way you can help if you want....you really don't have to. I know you have a lot of people post on your blog, I was wondering if you would post a pic of the African kids and a short paragraph or sentance explaining what the charity is for. Or just the pic and the charity blog page. If you want to check out Beccas page she added it not as a post but so it will stay on her blog even when peolpe posts. You dont have to keep it there forever, Just so I can get some people aware of what I am doing. Thanks let me know if this doesn't make sense. I am typing with Jax on my lap and it's not easy. Let me know what you think. love ya talk to you later
here is the site
www.opendoorscharity.blogspot.com