CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy birthday


Pyzam Glitter Text Maker
Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts





YAY its my Birthday today, the big 28. Nephi and my friend Veronica have some things planned. I'm going to get a massage and pedicure at one and then who knows what fun lies ahead. I'll post some b-day pics later. I FREAKIN LOVE MY BIRTHDAY!!!

SOOOO, After my WONDERFUL massage and pedicure, Nephi took me to Chilie's for dinner. When we got there my friend Veronica and her family including her parents (which are my adopted parents lol) were waiting for me with a huge things of ballons and PRESENTS. Bunnie and Ron got me a much needed blender, and Nephi got me two beautiful pictures for the house. Shano Veronica's husband is a welder and he welded me an awsome picture frame which is almost done. I'll post a pic when I get it, after dinner we went bowling. I loved today, I loved being with the people I love and celebrating one more year of my wonderful life. Thank you Nephi, you are the most wonderful man and husband. You made this birthday so special for me. Thank you to Veronica for her efforts also in this planning and for being such a good friend. Just like a sister.
Oh and I just threw this pic in, This is our new bed, pretty dang comfy

This is the picture of Christ that Nephi got me. LOVE IT

The wonderful Cake Veronica made, Thank you Shano for writing on it, it looks awsome











7 comments:

Anonymous

Happy Happy Birthday!

Jessica

Happy Birthday! I hope you had a good day.

Brittanie

Happy Late Birthday! Looks like a great time. Score on the gifts, you deserve it.

K'Brina Colby

I'm super late, but Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had a great day!!

Nicole

Happy Birthday!! I am so happy you had a fun day!! I love your new bedroom set! We need to get together for your bithday..lunch?? Let me know!! Happy birhtday PUD!! I love ya!

Ane

Happy Belated Birthday! Looks like you had a blast! Your last present was my favorite too! Congrats on the settlement too! What a blessing! Your bedroom looks so comfy and cute!

Laicy

Happy Birthday a little late. My Chase's birthday is the same day, so now I will always remember your birthday. I'm glad you had such a good day. You deserve it!