CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In need of YOUR love....



So about ten years ago this angel named Jaxson came into my life and forever changed me. He is the son of my dear friends Tami and T.J. He was born with cerebral palsy and other medical difficulties. He is dealing with alot of things at this time including arthritis. HE'S only 10. Anyway Tami has been an outstanding mother in taking care of him and ALL of his needs and still he gets uncomfortable just sitting in his chair.

So as you can imagine by looking at this pic of these children in Africa with them same difficulties as Jax sitting on a LAWN chairs how uncomfortable they have to be. They have nothing and no means to get anything to help them.

Tami has made a blog just for this purpose of helping these kids have even just a tiny bit of help. I know that this may not seem like a big deal to any of you but it really is. I hope that this post tugs on your heart strings and has you on your knees asking your father in heaven if there might be something you can do to help. Weather it be a donation or your prayers, please find the time to think about this past just reading it. This is something really near and dear to my heart. Jaxson has let me feel the spirit in my life in ways I know I wouldnt have been able to without him and he truly is heaven sent. Thanks Jax for helping auntie Shawna want to be a better person and for choosing to be in MY life. I love you buddy.
Here's the link to her charity blog, Show them some of " YOUR" love.


www.opendoorscharity.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Tami Haws

Hey I thought I would be the first to post. Thanks so much for putting this up on your blog. You are such a great friend and I miss you ALL the time. I love you lady, and I hope to see you again soon. XOXOX Tami
Hope all is well, and know I'm here if you ever need me. Even if it is to complain, I'm here.