CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Early HaLlOwEeN


Last night we had two early halloween parties, one at my friend Veronica's sister's, and one with our friends from our ward.



Mommy was a fairy daddy was himself (a woopie cushion)lol and Maverick was the cutest dragon ever

This is my friend Kara, the hottest nun I have ever seen!

Nephi and I won for being the funniest costume and most detailed. Pretty funny!!




NO kids this is not one of your lunch ladies dressed like a nun, its my friends husband Kenyon. Not the hottest nun Ive seen

These are all the fun girls in my ward, I love my ward family

7 comments:

Ane

I don't think I have dressed up in YEARS! You two are so fun though! Have a Happy and safe Halloween!

Anonymous

I love Halloween sooo much. Isn't it fun! You guys look great.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ

Oh my gosh, Shawna! How the heck are you? You look awesome, and your little guy...what a cutie-pa-tootie! I would absolutely love to chat with you more! It's been too long! And congrats on joining the church! Isn't it the greatest feeling, knowing you'll be together forever! I love you girlfriend! I live around the corner from my parents house (the old neighborhood), so give me a ring if you're ever in Provo. I'll take you out to lunch!

Holly Garvin

Cute costumes!

We do because we Mexi-Can!

Those costumes are great! I dress up every year, Halloween is my favorite! Where did you find the woppie cushion one!? That is so funny.

We do because we Mexi-Can!

Oh, I just scrolled down! Happy Birthday!! Sorry I missed it, I'm a little late. =) Hope it was a great one!

Janalee

You guys look GREAT in your costumes! Yes, I am finally checking out everyones blogs and will post Halloween pics this weekend:) btw, your new bed is beautiful!