CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 13, 2008

I LOVE this..........

So Ive been learning ALOT about food storage, like canning and such. I feel that the way the world is I need to do all I can to make sure Im preparing for my families future no matter what happens. I have learned a new love for the gospel seeing how much it changes people and the comfort you can have in this life that there truly is nothing to fear. I came across this awsome video and wanted to share it. It honestly gave me goose bumps while watching it. I hope it inspires you the way it inspired me. You'll have to mute my music to hear it.

5 comments:

Hannah

Hi- I found your blog when I was googling food storage and yours came up since you mentioned it in your post.

That's a great video! If you ever need any food storage tips, or recipes for your food storage food, feel free to check out our blog!

Good luck!
Hannah @
http://safelygatheredin.blogspot.com/

We do because we Mexi-Can!

Wow, that was great. Thanks for sharing.

Brynn

Have you actually been canning things yourself? I'm totally impressed. That's one thing I am not at all good at or even have the slightest clue about. I gotta get on the ball and start learning and storing!!

Anonymous

I have been trying to reply to your comment and this is the only way I can figure out how!

I'm glad you like my blog - to me it's like digital scrapbooking! it's so much fun. by the way I like your blog too!

How are you?

K'Brina Colby

email me your address and I will send you some pumpkins! (just cause I like you so much.) It might not be until next week though!
kbrinacolby@yahoo.com