CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Baby tag





I did this for Maverick so I just have to do it for Kanon. I never want anyone to feel left out, plus I haven't had anything fun to blog about and I think this is fun.

1-Where were you when you first found out you were pregnant? In our basement apartment here in Hurricane with Nephi and Maverick eagerly waiting to find out what it said.
2-Who was with you? Mav and Nephi
3- How did you find out that you were pregnant? I took a couple tests, I was late for my period but was in denial. I really couldn't believe it was that easy to get pregnant.
4- What was your first reaction to finding out you were pregnant? Tears of joy and uncontrollable shaking. Maverick hugged my belly when I told him there was a baby inside. It was so amazing
5- Who was the first person you told? Nephi of course and then my friend Veronica
6- Did you plan to get pregnant? OH YES!
7- Did you tell everyone else right away? Yes we couldn't wait
8-Was everybody happy for you? YES!
9- Did you go out and celebrate? Not really just couldn't stop talking about it
10- Did you want to find out the sex? Oh yes we suck at waiting. However I always knew he was a boy. I could just feel it.
11- What was the sex? ALL BOY
12-Did anyone throw you a baby shower? Yes My wonderful friends in my ward. It was so amazing how much love they made me feel. It couldn't have come at a better time in my life.
13- If yes, who? Ward Family
14- Did you get any outfits at the baby shower that you just knew you weren't going to put on your baby? UNFORTUNATELY YES, I'm awful for admitting that and I'm so not saying what the outfits were. :)
15- How much weight did you gain? Oh man am I really typing this right now? So proud of my self... dun dun dun 27
16- Did you lose all of the weight that you gained? Heck yea and way proud that I did
17- Did you get a lot of stretch marks? No Maverick went ahead and took care of that when he came, so nothing new came about. thank goodness
18- What did you crave the most? Pickles at first, and then mac and cheese. I know way random huh
19- Did you crave anything crazy? no
20- Who or what got on your nerves the most? Not getting comfortable to sleep
21- Were you married at the time? YES
22- Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Not until the end when my placenta stoped making enough fluid for my little man to stay in
23- Where were you when you went into labor? In the hospital, they started me
24- Did your water break? NO, A NURSE AT THE HOSPITAL BROKE IT
25- Who drove you to the hospital? Proud daddy to be, Nephi
26- Did you go early or late? Early!
27- Who was in the room with you when you gave birth? Nephi and my friend/sister Veronica
28- How long were you in labor for? 9 hours, I cut it in half from what I did with Maverick
29- Did you have any drugs for the pain? AN EPIDURAL
30-Did you go Natural or have a c-section? NATURAL
31- What was your first reaction after giving birth? Uncontrollable tears and joy
32- How big was the baby(s)? 6lbs 1oz 19 in
33- Did your Husband cry? No he was all hyped up on all the Mt.Dew
34- What did you name the baby(s)? Kanon Crue Iverson
35- Does his name have any significant meaning? No
36- Did you have any visitors? Not at the hospital, only my mom and Nephi were allowed in
37- Did the baby(s) have any complications? :( yes sadly he went straight to the NICU and had to have help breathing for 6 long and painful hours. But with a blessing daddy gave him he was good as new
38-How old is your baby today?Sadly already almost 7 months
39- When is the next one(s) coming? Not sure there is a next one. I love my two boys
40-If you could, would you do it all over again?
Heavens yes this has been the some of the best times of my life

I just had to do this to reflect alittle on my life. I love my children so much. Being a mother is seriously so much more wonderful than I ever could have imagined. When I'm nursing Kanon I just stare at him in awe and cant believe he is mine. Maverick always knows how to make everything all better when mommy feels like giving up.

2 comments:

Anonymous

You are such a doll. And so is that baby of yours. Wish we had some money to come see you. We are pretty tight right now.

Sheree Thayne

I'm totally going to copy you on this! This is such a cute idea! Where did you find all these questions? I hurried and put my thoughts down about my delivery, before I forgot, but this is really cute too!
Nursing is amazing! I love it! My baby boy is so smart and picked up on it so quick. I don't know if it really worked, but I encouraged him while he was sucking and told him what a good boy he was. I think psychologically it helped me and him. He's so responsive to my voice, I love it. How are you and your family? Is your husband working yet? Love you! thanks for all your support, I really appreciate it.