CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 8, 2010

My lil peanut

D.O.B October 8th 2009 8:57p.m.
Happy six month birthday to the sweetest lil thing ever. I seriously cannot believe that it has already been six months since you came into our lives. You have brought so much joy to this home. Your smile is like nothing Ive ever seen. You have made me a better person, a better mother. I love looking into your eyes and feeling your little spirit. I come in every night just before I go to bed just to see you sleeping. I stand over you and smile to myself and thank my father in heaven for such a wonderful, perfect little blessing. You have brought your big brother so much joy also. No one can make him smile like you. When I watch your daddy hold you it melts me inside. You can just feel his love radiating from him. I truly do not remember life without you. Thank you for choosing me to be your mommy, you are so wonderful. I just wish I could slow down time and make this next six months last longer. I love you my peanut.


Pictures takin today at bath time. SOOOOO CUTE!