CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Just for fun

Well I dont have any pictures to post today, Im at my parents visiting, So when I get home I will post my fun here. But I thought just for fun, Ive seen this on other blogs. I would like you, whoever you are reading my blog to post a comment on why you like to read/look at my blog. I dont care if I know you or not Im just curious to see who looks at this thing and why. I dont find myself that entertaining, but maybe some of you do. Again this is just for fun and Im honestly just curious to see who in the cyberspace world is checkin me out!

4 comments:

Millers!

I actually just found your blog the other day off of the Marlatts Blog.. I am Lesa (Caudle) Miller, I grew up with Nephi, my brother Tim was really good friend with him as well.. You have a cute CUTE looking little man, and I am so glad that you and Nephi are happy! I love to see old friends and how their lives are.. You have a fantastic blog! you can check mine out if you want to.

Andrea

Well I look at your blog because I love you of course!
And your little guy should be a model! He is SO SO cute! xo

Jaime Stephens

I enjoy checking out your blog every so often.. We went to high school together (Jaime Jolley) You have such a cute family. And I am so happy to see you are doing well and are happy.

Anonymous

I just like to read your blog because! Although we have never "met" in person, I feel connected through our blogs! I love to see how your family is doing from update to update and getting to know you! Plus, I'm addicted to that darn Twilight series...and you seem to be too! :)