CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

My best friend

For fathers day we went on a little trip to Kanab Utah, to visit the Best Friends Animal sanctuary. It is a place that rescues animals and rehabilitates them. We saw a special about them on t.v. and thought it would be fun to go see. They house 500 dogs and 800 cats. Not including all the other crazy animals they have. Michael Vicks 20 pitbulls they took from his fighting ring are being rehabbed there too. Anyway, we didn't know you had to schedule a tour to see the dogs and cats close up so we just ended up taking the short tour on a van to see some of the place.




Waiting for the tour van, man we look good. LOL

Maverick loves to hug animals. This is the cutest pic of him hugging this bird statue.



I love this picture, not only is my hubby a hottie but he's holding my pride and joy


I'm so blessed to have Nephi in my life. He is everything I have ever wanted and more in a husband and daddy. He puts up with so much from me, being pregnant and all.(we wont go there) I'm thankful for the priesthood that he carries and the way it blesses our home. He is my BEST FREIND, My hunk of burning love, My night in shining armor and I hope that he had a great fathers day. I love you babe, thanks for everything you do for us.

4 comments:

Wade The Rascal

Awe, those were very nice words about your husband. I've also been wanting to go see that Best Friends Sanctuary. By the way, you probably didn't see her, since you only took the short tour, but a girl in those family pics on my blog works there. I think she was actually in the TV special you talked about. She's the one with red hair and in the pics with her curly, messy-haired husband.

candice

how sweet it is so awesome to see you so happy I'm still getting used to it your great and I luv ya what an amazing family you have

Sheree Thayne

Hey shawna! You are so good to update your blog! It looks great! I am not sure about IFA having the shots. I would think so. You'd have to call them and see. It's so much cheaper to buy the shots. I hate how vets charge you so much for their time and a shot. Plus, with puppies it's not just one shot, it's a series of shots. It was hard giving them to Duke, but well, worth it for him NOT to get sick. Cal-ranch explained to us that you need to give them like once a month for the first 3-4months (something like that) It explains everything on the package. Hope you can find them, good luck!

jaylynn5679

You guys are really adorable!! Love your house... love you...