CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 15, 2009

A week of fun...

Maverick and I really needed a break from everyday life and wanted to go and do some playin. So we packed up and left sunny Hurricane and went to my parents in Santaquin. (where it rained on us all week) We sure enjoyed spending time with my family and friends. Although I didnt get pictures with everyone we visited I loved seeing all of you.



We went and sat on Grandma's horse, Pepper Jack. I didnt know how Maverick would react, I thought he might be affraid, but NO We couldnt get him off. He's a little cowboy at heart.


We also got to go and see one of my bestest friends, Jess. Her little girl Kaitlyn and Maverick are only 4 weeks apart, its always so fun to watch them play together.

I took some really cute pics at my nephews t-ball game, GO Caden



Another one of my bestest friends, Tami went through the temple to recieve her endouments. I am so proud of her, and felt so close to her in the temple. Im so thankful for the blessings that the temple brings into our lives.


Maverick with his cousins, minus two more boys. Im sad I didnt get any pics of my little brothers boys, Maybe next time

I was able to take some family pics for my older brother Brandon and his family. It started out being a great overcast day and turned into a hurricane. I hope the few pics I got, they will like, I sure do. I loved hanging out with them, I miss my family so much and it was fun watching Maverick play with his cousins.

And last but not least, yesterday when we got home we went and picked up our puppy, Ruger. The one Maverick got for his birthday. He could not be any cuter, and Rambo makes a really good big brother. I love the pic of Ruger laying on Rambo


If I survive potty traing with this puppy while Im pregnant, it will be a miracle!!!

7 comments:

Mike and Kerry

I am glad that you made it back safe. It looks like you stayed plenty busy while you were gone. Your new puppy is so stinkin' cute--I can see why you couldn't resist!

Tiffy!!

Puppy is so cute I could eat him... good luck with the potty training. That is so cool that Tami took out her endowments.. are they getting sealed, or did she just want to do it??

Anonymous

Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good luck with the new puppy!

Sheree Thayne

Hey! It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, and then the whole temple thing sounded great too! Did that Tammy girl go to Provo High? I love your puppy! He is adorable. I swear! How funny that you named him Ruger! My sis-in-law had a puppy named Ruger too! But they never got him shots, so he died of parvo. You can get shots really cheap at Cal-ranch. I've been giving my puppy his shots. It's kind of hard the first couple of times, but it gets easier. I love your Rambo too! He's cute! When are you due again? That's so cool you get to be a mom again!

Brittanie

Those were fun pictures to see.
Congrats to Tami, that is awesome you could be there.
I haven't seen your brother since Jr. High. You did a good job on the pictures. Hey, next time you're up you can take ours. ;)

Lenzi

Good job on the pics!! I would like you to do our family pics sometime this summer :) And I am jealous that you and Maverick got away to have some fun!! Good for you, its well deserved... And about potty training dogs and being prego and having a kid... kudos! I for sure aint that brave :)

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

I'm thinkin Mav needs a horse!.... :) Looks like you had a ton of fun! I love your new puppy! Miss you guys tons! Call me sometime! :) LOVE YA!