CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a wonderful time this morning watching Maverick light up to see what the Easter bunny had brought him. This is first thing this morning walking into find his treasures.......



The Easter Bunny brought a new CARS fishing poll so He can fish with Daddy

A mouth full of jelly beans saying "Cheese" could not look any cuter

Tyson's Easter present

My Easter basket

Nephi's Easter basket

And bubba's Easter basket

Its so fun to watch this little family grow and start our own traditions. I also would like to take the time to thank my father in heaven for giving the ultimate gift, his son. I cant help but feel the love of my heavenly father and know that he is here. So many people loose sight of the true meaning of Easter. Having Maverick has let me feel a love I never knew I had in me, I couldn't imagine sacrificing my first and only son. I'm eternally grateful for the gospel and the comfort and strength it gives me. I'm thankful to know that I will be with my family forever. I'm very proud to be a latter day saint in these trying times. I hope that all of you have felt the spirit as I have today and continue to focus on the true meaning of Easter. My heart is overwhelmed

6 comments:

Anonymous

Fun, I love Easter. We had a good time too. Hope you guys are well. I love your new family pics. You guys look great!

Tami Haws

Are you kidding me, Maverick doesn't look like a baby anymore he is starting to lose his babieness and getting to be a big boy. The second and third pic of him I had to take a double look to make sure it was him. T.J. didn't even know who it was at first. Totally cute.

Annie G

Shawna! I didn't delete you! I just wasn't a follower of your blog so when I changed my layout it only kept people I was following and deleted the rest and then...yeah. I'm fixing it Bernard!

Mike and Kerry

I love your new blog background and colors...especially with your pictures of you guys in your Easter outfits--you look smashing! It looks like Maverick was one content little kid on Easter morning! You're great!

Janel

I can't believe how big Maverick is getting! What a cutie! I love his big eyes!


And congrats on the new baby growing in your belly! I think it's a girl!

Brittanie

Yours was one of the best Easter posts I have read. Thank You for sharing! :)