CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Ive been tagged....

So Candice tagged me. The tag is the 4th file and the 4th picture in my computer Here it is

This is J.J. and Maverick finger painting the other day. I just got this computer so I don't have allot of pics in here. The boys loved the finger painting, it was one of the funnest things Ive done with Maverick in along time. He loves to be creative. I love teasing Nephi that with his talents he might be a hairdresser or something like that. He doesn't think its very funny. Anyway I don't really see the point in this particular tag but I didn't want to spoil the tagging chain so I went a long with it. Now I tag Kara and Lenzi

4 comments:

Tami Haws

That table is sooo cute. I love the chairs. I love the paintings too. very crafty. I can't believe how big he's getting. I hate being so far away. Oh by the way I'm almost done with the book. It's a little over a week. Fastest Ive read EVER.

candice

the point you dork is for the people who don't ever post new pixs like me now I now you don't have a problem with that but I thought it would be fun to see what you come up with love ya

Lenzi

Who are those cute boys?! I love the shirts off, so cute! I did your tag, and my pic is all up :)

K'Brina Colby

Thanks for the advice. It is something that is hard to ask for, especially about religion. I just have so many weird feelings about it. I know that I should go to church, but the 1st step is always the hardest. I may end up calling on you to help me through it!!