CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

No you do not need glasses

Yes you really are seeing a pic of my Christmas tree. No I haven't lost my mind I just LOVE Christmas. We or should I say I put up our tree and decorations the other day. I just love the spirit and feeling Christmas brings into our home. Maverick has been so fun to watch, he loves the tree.


This is the cutest nativity set you have ever seen. They are moose instead of people. My house is decorated in cabin type stuff so when I saw this I had to have it. The picture does not even do it justice. The details are so awsome. The baby Jesus moose is my favorite.

I also love my little village. They are polar bears, racoon's, penguins and reindeer instead of people. My mom bought it for me and its fun to have up.

Anyway aside from this random post I want everyone to know how thankful I am for all of my blessings. I thankful for the gospel and the joy and clarity it brings into my life. I'm thankful for my membership in the Church. I remember life without it and I never want to go back. I'm so thankful to be Maverick's mom. He is such a joy in my life, a joy I never thought I would have. Nephi is amazing and full of Patience. I am not easy to be married to, I know that and he loves me unconditionally. He is my rock. I'm thankful for all of my friends and the way they lift my spirits, I truly do not know where I would be without them. And lastly Im thankful for my family and the support they show to me. I know that my joining the church was not easy for them and certainly not something they agreed and still don't agree with but they love my anyway. Its hard not being able to share the gospel and its joy with them but I know that it worth it for me. They know that I love my Heavenly Father and that he is the center of my life and that gives them comfort.
Now did this just feel like a testimony meeting to anyone else? LOL I didn't mean for that to happen but it did, And I don't even care, Enjoy.

8 comments:

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

Ahhh man! I'm so JEALOUS! Chan won't let me put it up until after Thanksgiving! He's such a party pooper! It looks way cute though! Miss you guys! :)

candice

hey girl I'm not ready but ready or not its here I'm thinking to myself I need to get ready but how with a new baby I don't want to go to the store with him anyway I loved your thought on the church you now just the right things to say you express yourself so beautifuly you are truly an insperation in my life love ya

Anonymous

I so wanna put up my tree and decorations but Im waiting until 11.28 when we are all home together with not much to do. I love the decor and the post!

Anonymous

Fun stuff. We would love to come see it and hang out with you guys. I am so excited for Christmas too.

Janel

I love Christmas too! I haven’t decorated yet but I've been listening to Christmas music, I can't wait!

jaylynn5679

Your amazing.... I hope Santa leaves you under my tree... naked with a bow... HAHA JUST KIDDING. hope i didnt offend anyone. it was a joke. maybe in a string bikinni

jaylynn5679

ya dont worry my blog is about to go KKKKUNG POW and become the next hottest thing. I am working on it ok... layh off me im starving. and the picture of you... wowow. im howling like a wolfe right now. shoot i better stop people are giving me ta'e looks. ok ofa atu

Brynn

Thank you so much for talking to me the other day and for your patience! You are a remarkable woman and I am grateful for your friendship and example. Thanks for your advice and words of encouragement. They helped me so much and I am hoping that I will only keep progressing. You really are a special daughter of our Heavenly Father and I know he is so proud of you, of your life, your faith and your knowledge of the gospel. You are so strong and I admire you very much. Thanks again. I'm sure I will be calling for more words of wisdom and advice in the coming weeks!
:)