CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Forks High Prom Twilight Party and Movie

The Party turned out to be so awsome. Everyone was really surprised by the effort we put into all of it. These are just a few pics of the decorations and food. Nephi busted in at the last min and brought me home a real corsage. Can you believe it? I thought it was so cute and thoughtful of him. He hates everything about the books and the movie but is such a good sport and ended up really having a fun time last night





We had a little photo booth set up to take couple pics as they came in, it was so funny we made the guys hold the apple like Edward on the cover of the book and in the movie. Nephi almost had a melt down. He thought it was the gayest thing ever, and really after looking at the pic it kind of is, Sorry hun.lol






It really turned out to be one of the funnest parties Ive been to in a long time. I loved the dancing and games. And as for the movie, Are you kidding me? I freakin loved it!! The only sad part is having to wait for the next movie. And I had no idea how HOT Emment was going to be in the movie, Hello Emment how you doin?
P.S. maybe I shouldnt have put that pic of Nephi and I on here. Its not a good pic at all. But I just wanted everyone to see how funny the pose was

6 comments:

Lenzi

OK Nephi is lookin pretty hot holdin that apple! hahaha you guys are dorks :) Looks like you had a good time :) Tell Kerri I LOVE the bright pink dress LOL See you Tuesday! And by the way, Maverick was SO good last night, and it was JJ who was the total terd on his turf hehe

Aaron

Wow! I can't believe you got the guys to be in photos. Looks like you had fun.

candice

ok looks like you had a good time wish i lived closer to come crash the party hehehe so I went to the movie it was good but I thought it was a little silly but still good anyways have fun and see you soon

K,K and Tay

OH MY HECK!!! The apple pose did turn out kind of lame.. haha. But everything else was freakin awesome!! Good job to you and Amy for everything.. It was a Blast. And yes, Emmet is a super hottie... Thanks for the good time.

Anonymous

Love the party pics - the movie....OH my!
So I admit, I saw your tags below about Twilight/Edward when I first "met" you thru CafeMom and I wasn't interested....in reading the book. NOW, I can't believe I waited this long....my life has definetely changed after reading this book. Lame I know...but seriously -- it's been a long time since I've fell in love with a book. I'm currently almost done with Eclipse.

PS...I did read on a website that they are proceeding ahead with New Moon movie.

Spence and Car

shawna! i'm sorry i haven't responded. i need to put you on our blog list so i can always sneak a quick peak at youre cute family! i love the twilight party. how fun! i loved to movie, it wasn't as good as the book but that always is the case. glad things are good with you.