CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 3 of the Love Dare

Day 3 Love is not selfish


Be devoted to one another in brotherly
love; give preference to one another in
honor.
—Romans 12:1

Dare:  Whatever you put your time, energy, and
money into will become more important
to you. It’s hard to care for something
you are not investing in. Along with
restraining from negative comments, buy
your spouse something that says, “I was
thinking of you today.”

Today was a really great day. We went this morning and I took our family pics. We then came home and took naps, and went to see the Lorax. My loving hubby then went to the priesthood session, when he came home his allergies were going crazy. So even though it was 8:30p.m. I went to Lins and bought him some med. and a pack of Hubba Bubba gum (his favorite). The greatest thing he said was, "why are you offering to go to the store for me so late? Are you planning something else?"  Usually I look for little things to run out of the house for so I can take a break from the kids and dont come back for a while. Tonight was different and it felt way good to come straight home and give him my gifts to show him I care. I'm very taken back at how well I am doing with not being Neg. Im so grateful to my Father in Heaven for helping me do this. It really is paying off, things are starting to feel different. And I likey :)

0 comments: