CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 2 of the Love Dare

Day 2 Love is Kind
Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. —Ephesians 4:3
 Dare: In addition to saying nothing negative to your spouse again today, do at least one unexpected gesture as an act of kindness.
This wasnt that hard for me, I love doing nice things for Nephi. I decided to make chicken fried chicken for him for dinner. He loved it! That might not sound like an act of kindness to most, but if you know Nephi you know he LOVES food. And surprisingly enough not saying anything neg. to him today was easier than yesterday. Yes, he was at work most of the day so we will see what tomorrow brings when we are together for a whole day lol. I'm excited about this journey actually, my prayers seemed stronger yesterday and today. I feel this is going to work. I hope I can keep these moral up for the rest of this dare.

0 comments: