CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A rambling of sorts

Today was filled with alot of old emotions and memories making their way to the surface of my heart. Today I remember again why I choose to live the life I do and be a member of the greatest faith I have ever know. Today was a day to remember my Heavenly fathers love for me, and the way he Atoned for me. I think any time we dig into our selves and start to find the pain we thought we had dealt with or stuffed far enough away it stills stings a bit. I know that I lived through the things in my life that I did for a purpose. I know life has a reason and I know that life after this is far more lovely than my mind can wrap itself around. I'm grateful for the strength to continue to fight and for the desire to do so. I guess I'm continually reminded that Satan don't kick no dead dogs!!!!

0 comments: