CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New baby...


One last pic of the belly

VERY VERY proud daddy

The rough start

Meeting big brother

LOVIN his Grandma



Outfit to go home in, alittle big, didnt think I was going to have such a little peanut

My little angel faces
Yes everyone I finally had my little bundle of joy. I went to my 38 week doc appointment and my fluid level was low. So I got induced the following morning. It was alot better experience this time compared to when I had Maverick. I was only in labor 6 1/2 hours, pushed four times and out popped a miracle. Kanon Crue Iverson was born Oct. 8th at 8:57p.m. He weighed 6lbs 1oz and was 19in long. He came into the world with a bang and within minutes had mommy stressing about him. His lungs were wet and he was having trouble breathing. He got rushed to the NICU and spent the first 6 hours of life there. Nephi was able to give him a blessing just before they took him, I felt so much comfort and peace watching him do so. It was a long 6 hour wait to see my baby but the second he was brought into my room it was all worth it. I'm so grateful that Heavenly father hears our prayers and in a still small voice lets us know he is there. We are all home now and couldn't love life any more. Maverick could not be any sweeter with his brother, he LOVES him. The new rules at the hospital doesnt allow visitors and no kids under 14 so He wasn't able to hold him until we got home. However my mom and Nephi brought Maverick to the hospital to have lunch with me and I got to show him the baby through the nursery. That was a fun experience. My mom was able to come and spend time with Maverick while I was in the hospital. I'm so happy she came, I feel closer to her now than I ever have before. She is a rock to me and I am so thankful for her. It was very hard to let her go home, but I look forward to her return in Dec. Thanks again mom, I love you so much.
So life in the Iverson home is at its fullest, we are livin life and lovin every min of it. More pics to post later

15 comments:

Brynn

He is beautiful! Congratulations! I'm so glad he is here and you are doing well. Let me know if there is anything you need! We look forward to meeting the handsome little fella!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

Congrats girl! He's such a cutie and I love his name! I'm glad he's doing well. It's amazing what the power of the priesthood can do. Love you! Can't wait to meet the little man! :)

Unknown

congrats shawna! you have a beautiful family

The Hone's

He is so freakin adorable. He is tiny. I love when they are that little. Im so glad to hear your all doing good. Ill have to give you a ring when im there in November and possibly come see the new member of your cute family.

Hadley's

We are SOOOO happy for you guys!! I LOVE the picture of him in his car seat!! What an angel!!

K,K and Tay

He really is adorable!! Congrats, I am so thrilled he is here.

KW

So so so happy for you! It makes me even more excited to see my little one. He is adorable, I am glad things went so smoothly for you.

Ane

Congratulations! You are so blessed! I am grateful that all is well and you have another adorable baby boy to enjoy! ;) I hope you have a fantastic recovery with plenty of rest!

Jena

He is absolutely beautiful! And im so lucky that i worked and was able to stop in and say hi! Thanks for letting me come in and bug ya! We love you guys and are so so so happy for yoU!!!!

Mike and Kerry

Thanks for sharing the pics with us! I love all of them! He is such a cutie! You should be proud of your reproducing skills! ;) Take care of your cute little family!

Dana

Congrats! He is darling!

Sheree Thayne

Wow! How amazing! CongratulationS!

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley

He's here! YAY! Congrats to you guys....im so happy he's home and healthy. I hope you guys are doing great!

Janel

Congrats he is so cute!!!! I can't wait for more pictures...

Anonymous

Congratulations! He is adorable and I too cannot wait for more of your awesome pictures!