CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 18, 2008

A little summer visit to my parents

When we first got to my parents we went up Payson canyon for a birthday dinner for my mom
Jaxon and Maverick
Barrick and Maverick
Ryker, Barrick and Maverick
Branson and Maverick
We went for ice cream after Jumpin Jacks, This is all of Maverick's cousins.

I spent the whole time chasing him, he was not about to be held back by the baby area. He had to be with the big kids



We went to the park with my friend Candice and her girls. These are the funniest pics. Mom had a hard time letting Maverick play in the dirt and get all messy.
I had to put these on, can you see the dirt in his hair? The bad part was he was sweaty so the dirt turned to mud so I couldnt get it out. That night was the first of many baths that had dirt all around the tub



These are Maverick's polynesian cousins. Simote, Tua and Tisi.
Big Simote has grown up so much, we miss him. I didnt mean to put the same pic twice

This is Tua and his momma Jenn, One of my best friends



6 comments:

Brittanie

Hey Shawna! I know you probably think I am a big, fat looser for not calling you the other day BUT I completely lost your email address and phone number! SORRY! If you still have mine, send me your info and I will make a "hard copy" this time. =)
Hope you had a good trip!

Anonymous

Hi!
Maverik is so cute! He is such a little man, I love that he wears his hat. He is going to be a lady pleaser for sure!

We do because we Mexi-Can!

Hey, you were in my neck of the woods! Too bad I am not there. =) I live about two blocks from the mouth of Payson canyon, I could have met up with you at some point! Well, when I am home, and you make another visit up that way, please call and we can get together. Let's get together, ya ya ya! Oh, that was bad. =)

Brynn

It looks like you had a good trip! I'm glad I got to talk to you for a bit. Next time we'll get together for sure! That Maverick is about the most handsome little boy in the world! I LOVE his hat! How do you get him to wear it?! He is going to break some hearts for sure!!! And you look as beautiful as ever!!
:)Brynn

K'Brina Colby

I love Maverick's hat. That is so cute. He is so cute.
I am reading eclipse right now. Oh..my..gosh... I am seriously addicted!! It's crazy. I am going to be sad when I have read them all. Then what??

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

I miss you so much to! Yeah, definitely call me! I have to help with the Firemen's Summer party this saturday, but that's really the only thing that I've got going on for a while! It would be so great to see you!!!