CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July fun

Watching the fireworks with the kidlets




This is a bouce house in Washington park that Maverick just loved. All of the kids inside were big but he didnt care he laughed while they bounced him around.
It was so hot that day that he passed out in the car on the way home. He is so stinkin cute!!
We went to our friends for some swimming and a bar-b-que. This is Masie Maverick's friend and they were playing house.

I dont know if any one has played the game Sing star, but it was so fun. Nephi thought he was so good at it. I about died laughing. In this pic they are trying to rap, yeah right.

6 comments:

We do because we Mexi-Can!

Oh that looks like a great time! I love those bouncey houses too, I wish they would still let me in...apparently I'm too big or something! Your boy looks so cute, as always! So do you, your hair looks pretty too! =) And I love those karaoke games...they rock!!

Chandler*Ashley*Breagan

R U Still alive??? I never hear from you anymore!! I hope that everything is going okay! Hope to hear from you soon! Love ya!

Ash

Janel

I have to say I love Maverick's hat, so cute! I'm glad you guys had a good 4th. I still need to put our pictures up.

K'Brina Colby

I love the 4th. It looks like you had a ball. Kids make all the holidays so much better.

Janalee

Cute pics! I hope everything goes well up north this week and you have a fun time - it's nice to take a break. I think I might head to AZ. BTW I like your hair curly in the pics:)

Laicy

Hey! This is Laicy! I haven't seen you forever. You look great and your little boy is so cute. One of my boys sucks his middle fingers like your little guy. It's so cute! How are we ever going to get them to stop though?!