CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

A little side note

I was going back through my blog trying to find a picture of my yard when we first moved in two years ago. We wanted to see how far it has come, anywho... I noticed that I USED to get alot of comments on here, and lately I get hardly any. I guess I've become pretty lame... sad news for me. I mean who doesn't want to see comments on the things they post? What a looser LOL
However these two think Im cool, thats all that matters.

4 comments:

Brynn

I think facebook has distracted everyone and nobody knows how to make comments on blogs anymore. Well, that's what I tell myself anyway, cuz nobody comments on my blog either :)

Chelsey

Same here Shawna, no one comments on my blog anymore either. But I think you are cool!

Jena

ha ha ha! why i was just saying the same thing to Derek last night. We were chatting about blog-world and how blogging is "disappearing" in a sense. I commented, "blogging isn't, but commenting is" SO in lieu of your comment/blog post... HERE'S TO THE back to COMMENTING on blogs!!!

Karlee, Tyson, Erin and Rylee

I'm with those three! The same thing with my blog. But hey, you got four comments on this one. See what a little begging will do? Ha ha! So what happened to the picture of your yard? Unsuccessful? We can't see much of it in that picture!