CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Boys...A noise with dirt on it

Daddy built the boys a fort with some chairs and blankets. You would have thought he went to Disneyland. Give the kid a flashlight and he was content for hours.










No fort would be complete without mans best friend. The dogs loved laying in the fort, it was hilarious. I love this picture of Maverick laughing from Rambo kissing him on the arm


Wiley really is a beautiful dog, I just love this face



Lastly I am nominating myself for mother of the year award for letting him eat cereal and chips for lunch in his fort.

2 comments:

Anonymous

weird...i just built a fort for maisie today. not her first but you might have thought so. cedric got stuck in it and cried. not so fun for him.

Sheree Thayne

Oh my gosh! Those pictures captured the total fun! I love the bug eyed one the best! How fun!!