CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mt. Dew

So if you know anything at all about my hubby Nephi you would know that he is in love with Mt. Dew. He drinks alot of it. Well I NEVER let Maverick drink soda so if he ever even gets a sip its because he sneaks it or daddy lets him have some. So when I walked into the living room and saw this I thought I should take a pic instead of have a come apart. Nephi is watching t.v. and has no clue that his son is in 7th heaven drinking from a mug half his size. He really thought he hit the jackpot.


>


This is what happens when mommy is mean and takes the nectar of the Gods away. Sucks being the bad guy some times

10 comments:

K,K and Tay

Oh Come on Shawna, a little fun juice never hurt anyone!! jk
Maverick is so adorable. Love the blog about us, I am glad I found you too. It is always good to have a friend you can spill your guts too. Thanks for being there. Love ya..

Clark Family

well don't feel bad...brian let MaKenna have Mt. Dew before she even had a tooth and when I told him that it was not good for her he just told me that she had no teeth to rot out so it was fine

Anonymous

Keep it up - my kids are 5 and 7 and don't drink pop. I am a confessed pepsi addict and how I wish I wasn't....so I tell them it will make them be short like me if they ask why I drink it. But they have tasted it and just don't like it after all these years!
Good luck!

Anonymous

Ican't believe how big he is getting! I am so excited to come and visit you guys.

rickellespinoza

haha, my kids only get soda when its a treat so i know your pain! even then its only sprite, not mountain dew! my hubby doesn't get why its a big deal either! husbands are such a pain! haha. by the way, that park is off dixie drive, almost to green valley. lets definitely plan a day to take all the kiddies and take a lunch! the weather is getting so nice that we have to take advantage

Laicy

That is so funny! My little Max wants to like Mt. Dew so bad. He gets it, trys to drink one sip, then he's done. I guess one sip makes him feel like a man. Your little guy is so cute!

Brittanie

That's too funny! What a good post.
I love the last picture of him so mad. Our girls are Diet Coke addicts...sigh!

Chelsey

Oh that is hilarious! Sounds exactly like my husband - he would not even notice while the kids are chugging down the stuff. Poor little guy; his mom is so mean for taking that away! Do you want to be awake all night?

The Hone's

Thanks for making that. It is very cute.

Tami Haws

We haven't done the pop thing yet but he has now tasted the sweet nectar of candy. Now when he see's that someone else has it he's their best friend and follows them around like a puppy, love ya