CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

A trip to the hospital


Yes count this as one of the worst days of my life. Maverick has RSV! I had to take him to the E.R. in Cheyenne yesterday morning and he had to have a steroid shot and breathing treatments. I was horrified.

Didn't know what to think about breathing that air. Poor Baby. What a perfect thing to have happen on vacation.

Oh well he still thinks he's cool. :I
And no Im not a bad mom these things just happen and I feel horrible!

2 comments:

candice

hey girl I made it to your web site you guys are so cute and look happy Im so sorry to see your little man sick I hope he is doing better well love ya
candice

Brynn

I love your blog page! I added your link to our blog page, I hope that's ok. Ours is bertleturtle.blogspot.com. I'm sorry maverik got RSV! That's no fun! It looks like he's doing ok and that mom is ok too! So good to hear from you! I'll check your blog more often now!
:)Brynn