CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday=blessing reflections

So I'm going to start a new thing on my blog. I need to focus on the blessings in my life, therefore every Sunday I'm going to make a list or overview of my blessings and what I'm thankful for over the past week.
Here goes..... First off I'm thankful for having the worlds cutest children. I'm thankful for Maverick and his sensitive personality. He is so in tune with me and how I'm feeling, He always knows how to make me feel better. His sense of humor is unlike any other child his age I have ever met. He is a clone of his daddy, which makes me happy. Second I'm thankful for having a husband who lives his life following the gospel so that he can bless our lives with the priesthood. I'm thankful for the wonderful blessing I was able to receive by him before my job interview on Thursday. (more details on that later)
I'm thankful for a great baby is so laid back that I can take him anywhere with ease. He smiles so easily it melts a persons heart. I love just staring at him at night while he is sleeping. Words cant express the way I feel inside while looking at him. I also am thankful for the gospel and the way it blesses me day in and day out. Without the light of Christ in my life I wouldn't know how to make it through life's challenges.
Following these little reflections I will end by posting some pictures of this last week and the fun things going On in the Iverson's family.

Maverick is very into lining up everything. Whatever he is playing with or is new has to be lined up just so. If you try to bother him while he is doing it he will have a come apart. A little OCD like me I think. I woke up from a nap to find this on my book case. Trains facing forward, cars toward the window and dinosaurs facing forward


We went last night with some friends and had a yummy dutch oven dinner. It was really fun


Yes for those of you who don't have a facebook, or seen mine Maverick does have an awful black eye. He tripped while running and hit it on a drawing easel. But he's doing much better now

1 comments:

KW

This is a good idea. Reflect on the good in your life is always going to be a positive thing.