CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 3, 2009

A two year old....

Well I know that my son is the cutest kid I have ever seen, however it never fails that someone in public comments on that fact too. I cant help it, he just is. He is so full of life and the center of mine. I finally got around to taking his two year pictures. I think they turned out great. He was actually really good and it only took me 20 min. Its not so hard when your model is so darling. He is soooooo excited about being a big brother, He really loves babies and I know he will do well. Anyway, just a short little blog about my little man.




This one is so cute, he loves to say "nice" everytime he thinks something is cool. And Nephi has taught him to hold his hands up with the num one like touchdown!!!

I also thought I'd post our newest photo together, it was taken on the 4th of July. We try and take one every year in our red white and blue. Its not too bad considering I'm a huge preggo women. Thanks Amy for taking the picture.

6 comments:

candice

what a cute little man you've got there and you guys look great and let me tell you you look great I just want to rub the belly anyways love the pixs talk 2 u soon

Lenzi

Hes so dang handsome!! I cant believe how big he is getting :) You look so good girlie!

Mike and Kerry

I love the pics! You did a fabulous job! Can't wait for Grant's pictures. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous

Fun stuff. Your lucky that you can do his pics yourself. That way you know they will be cute. Happy Anniversary the other day. By the way, you have never called me back:)

Sheree Thayne

What cute pictures! I love your hormonal thoughts too, thanks for giving me the heads up! Nate and I are trying to have a baby right now, so any insight on to how it is "REALLY" going to be would be great! lol.

things we love...

Shawna....... he is a doll!!!!! What a handsome little guy!!! You are still as gorgeous as ever! You look so good!! I love, love pregnant women!!! Your family is darling!! Also... you take pics... maybe when I come down that way sometime you can take ours! You do such a great job!! Miss you!!